Click to download the April 2017 T3 Train-the-Trainer Faculty Development Program brochure (214KB PDF).
Please visit the National Center website to register for this program. Registration will be available online only. Please act with haste to register as there are only 30 available slots. Registration requirements are as follows:
- Register and participate as a team (minimum of 3 people, at least 2 professions)
- Submit a 1-page bio for each team member describing current experience with IPE; please provide your team members' names as part of your bio
- Agree to attend the full 3.5 days of training
- Agree to complete all pre-work, e.g., readings, online voiceovers, projects
- Submit a letter of support from dean, chair, or administrator
- Agree to participate in national evaluation of the training
- Submit registration fee of $1995/person (team of 3 = $5985) — please note that your team's space is not secure until full payment is received. Once your team has registered and submitted full payment, your team has secured space for the training. Please note that attendees will be responsible for dinner each night.
- Please submit 1-page bios and letter of support to email@example.com
Attention UVA Faculty & Staff
To apply for your UVA educational benefits to be reimbursed:
UVA academic employees: www.hr.virginia.edu/hr-for-you/university-staff/universitystaff-benefits/education-benefits