2016 Leadership Partners in Healthcare Management Program – University of Virginia Darden School of Business and School of Nursing:
- Brashers: Interprofessional Practice and Education: What Do We Know?
- Brashers: Best Practices for Developing and Assessing IPE/Team Training.
- Haizlip: Influence of Interpersonal and Intrapersonal Team Dynamics
- Owen: Leadership for Interprofessional Practice and Team Training
- Brashers: Leading Organizational Change for New Models of Team-Based Care
Train the Trainer Faculty Development Program, UVA (Nov 2015 and April 2016)
- Brashers: Core Principles and Competencies of IPE
- Brashers: IOM Review- Does IPE Make a Difference to Patients?
- Owen: Applying Theory to IPE Development
- Brashers: Outcomes-Based Design: UVA Collaborative Care Best Practice Models
- Haizlip: Room of Errors
- Brashers: Choosing Effective Methodologies for Implementing IPE
- Haizlip, Rose, Erickson, Blackhall, Epstein, Short: Standardized Patient Experience in Difficult
- Discussions, Transition in Care, and Chronic Progressive Pediatric Illness
- Brashers: Survey Instruments, Knowledge Tests, Observation Tools and Reflection.
- Brashers, Blackhall, Erickson, Haizlip, Owen, Rose: Preparing for Observational Assessment
- Haizlip: Appreciative Inquiry for a Shared Vision for Implementing IPE
- Brashers: Creating Structure for IPE Faculty Scholarship
- Littlewood: High-fidelity Simulation and IPE
- Owen: Leadership for Interprofessional Education
- Dent: Change Management Skills for Improving Team-Based Practice & Rounding with Heart
Owen and Lake (2015) North Carolina AHEC Continuing Interprofessional Education (CIPE) Institute Webinar Series
- January 22, 2015 Webinar #1 “Overview and Integration of CIPE”
- March 11, 2015 Webinar #2 “Identifying Barriers, Goals and Objectives”
- April 16, 2015 Webinar #3 “Designing Educational Interventions and Outcomes”
- July 23, 2015 Webinar #4 “Consultation and Feedback”